Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's for dinner?












Chickpea curry.

I made this dinner in about 20 minutes. It was fast, and fuss-free. This is perfect for vegetarians with the main ingredient being chickpeas and the rest were just canned whole stewed tomatoes, zucchinis and baby spinach leaves. As for the curry base, I used Sharwood's mild curry paste. I always have homemade rempah (curry paste) prepared by my mum and I would bring them back from Singapore and keep them for ages in the freezer. But I only use this rempah when I make chinese or malaysian style curry as I just don't think they suit indian curries. So if I cook indian curries, I use my trusty Sharwood's that I can easily get from the local supermarkets.












Served on warm steamed rice. A perfect dish for winter.
x
x

No comments: