Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My son's playful tummy

After a lazy morning at home today, I decided to take my boy to his favourite indoor play area (Jackmall) in town and drain off some of his excessive energy. We left home just before noon and since we had a late breakfast, I wasn't sure if he was hungry enough to have lunch before going to Jackmall, or if I should let him play and then have a late lunch. As we were driving into town, we had the following conversation.

Me : aiden, are you hungry enough to eat?

Aiden : no, mummy.

Me : are you sure? maybe we should ask your tummy. Does your tummy want food?

Aiden : no. my tummy wants to play.

Me : ................ wow, you have a clever tummy (I was at a loss for words actually)

Aiden : yes mummy. So can we go to Jackmall now??

1 comment:

Kieu said...

Haaa haaaa he cracks me up! Kids say the funniest things.. Mila told me the other day when she went to the toilet that she needed a bit of privacy and asked me to leave... coming from a 2 yo!!!!! hahahaa!