Thursday, June 9, 2011

Going into Hibernation.... for the time being.

The past couple of months have been hectic. The earthquake on 11 March in Japan resulted in us moving to Singapore, my hometown, for a month. We made the decision to relocate back to Perth, Western Australia (where my husband is from) so on 19 April, I went back to Japan with my son with just 5 days to do final packing and bid farewell. We arrived in Perth on 24 April.

Things did not get easier after we came back. We had been away for 4 years and almost everything from medical accounts, driver's licence to bank accounts needed to be re-established again. We also had to find an obstetrician who could squeeze me in for my september delivery and a new school for our 3.5 year old. On top of all these, we also had to decide on a new car, and a house to rent which took us almost 4 weeks. We finally moved into a nice rented house on 26 May and things are starting to settle down a little for us.

I don't want to go into the fine details of everything that had happened over the past few months. It had been extremely hectic, and was probably the most stressful time of my life. I have been trying my very best to deal with it and although things are finally settling down into a routine again, I am still trying to recover from the impact of everything that had happened. I am mentally and physically very exhausted. Been thinking alot about life lately and I know I still have certain issues to deal with. For this reason, I will stop writing on this blog for the time being. I need to give myself some space to seek clarity in life again. So it's adieus for now while I go into hibernation.
x
x

No comments: