Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Christmas!

I love december. It is the month of christmas, my favourite holiday in the year. But one month is simply too short to celebrate this occasion in my opinion so I always celebrate christmas for 2 months. Hence, decorations were put up immediately after halloween!

Festive mood

 
My favourite corner
 











Sitting on top of the fire place

Stockings and reindeer

Snowmen!

The only thing left to be done is a gingerbread house, which I intend to do it with Aiden as our christmas project one week before the actual day. It is my first attempt at a gingerbread house and I'm so excited about it! I have a good template in mind and have also bought back some edible candy decorations from Australia when I went back recently. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I haven't been on your blog for a while so while I was eating lunch I thought what a great time to catch up on some reading. I love all your christmas decorations the house looks so magical and gorgeous. I just love the tree and all the other decorations and also the fireplace with the stockings so wish we had a fireplace. You have done an amazing job! Luv Kerry xxxx

Lizzy said...

Just love your decorations Cindy, it all looks so festive. I bet Aiden is already getting excited? I just bought a singing Santa last week to replace our old one that won't sing anymore for us. lol Sarah keeps saying 'Christmas Tree' thats because they've got them up at the different places she goes to. I keep saying "Mum will but ours up soon". She must wonder when "Soon" is. lol Good luck with the gingerbread house, they have them in Target over here already made, you just have to assemble them. I was so tempted to buy one for us this year instead of the tradition Christmas cake. I still might.