Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A new title!

Has anyone noticed that the title of this blog has been changed?

Yes, my blog is no longer known as "Simple Pleasures, Beautiful Life". The web address remains unchanged of course but for the benefit of my friends who are not very tech-savvy, I'm telling you now that you don't have to do anything if this site has already been bookmarked and saved in your favourites.

When I first started this blog, I wanted to write about things that I am passionate about. I enjoy life, and I wanted this page to have a strong force of positive energy. I try to steer away from negative content but I don't believe that life is just about unicorns, sunshine and rainbows. I want to keep this real and this means I will occasionally ramble about stuff that have angered the bull in me (well, I'm a taurean). This blog is meant to be a journal where I mostly document everything that interest me and that includes my love for cooking, music, good old movies, parenting and early childhood education (which explains the posts on montessori and purposeful play). As for the negative stuff that may occasionally come up on this site, well, I call them the little imperfections in life and I promise to do so with a sense of humour.

There you have it. Welcome to my beautiful journey where life is all about simple pleasures and little imperfections!

I hope to continue writing. So I hope you will continue reading.

Oh, has anyone also noticed that I have changed the description in "About Me" on the right of this page??
x
x

2 comments:

Em's Treasures said...

Yes, i noticed the change and i like it. I feel the joy in you as i read. Cheers

Cindy said...

Thanks!