Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guilt

I've been dealing with guilt ever since I found out that I am pregnant.

Guilty for eating bad - think processed cookies, instant noodles loaded with msg etc, because these are all that I can stomach, and also all that I can prepare in my current physical condition.

Guilty for the fact that my husband and son have also not had a decent home-cooked meal in ages. My husband has been surving on junk and going to work with no healthy home-made salad lunch box. My son has been going to school with sad looking ham and cheese sandwiches.

Guilty for missing my prenatal supplements occasionally because they make me gag.

Guilty for having my house in a mess which only gets cleaned and tidied once a week when my god (aka domestic helper) arrives.

Guilty towards myself for my lack of grooming and looking like shit most days.

Guilty towards my son for not spending enough quality time with him because I wanted to curl up on the couch and rest.

Guilty for feeling weak. Guilty for not being as strong as I should be. Guilty for not perking up.

As I progress into my 11th week of pregnancy, I am only hoping that things will look up from here. That all the above feelings will be gone when I start feeling better, physically and emotionally. Will be seeing the OB later. Hope B2 is doing well. I need some positve news in my life right now.
x

No comments: