Monday, September 20, 2010

Bento Update: Papa Bear and Mama Bear

Finally a bento update. I have been making less than satisfactory bentos lately. Not sure why. Kinda out of inspiration I guess. This Papa bear and Mama bear bento is the only one that I am satisfied with.












The pink ears and "face" (the part where nose and mouth are - not sure what to call that) are ham and eyes, nose and mouths are nori. I also gave mama bear some rosy cheeks with ketchup. These rice bears were accompanied by homemade beef patties.

I am running out of ideas for cutesy bentos. Perhaps its about time I start doing up bento sketches so that my creations don't turn out disastrous in my early morning rush.
x
x

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Cindy, these look so yummy. I want a cooking lesson. You are such a fantastic cook. xxx

Cindy said...

thanks Kerry. you are too kind! bento making is an art. I'm happy to share what I know with you!