Sunday, September 26, 2010

My little pain in the butt

My 3 year old boy is a morning person and often wakes up around 7am, occasionally earlier. But for some reason, his body clock seems to be wired in such a way that he only wakes up really early on weekends (when we want to sleep in) and on days that he has got no school.

The moment he wakes up, he will burst into energy and come running to our bedroom. Instead of waking us up directly, he will hover around us like an annoying fly and make a lot of noise like jumping around, or deliberately walk around with heavy footsteps. Or he will pretend to have difficulty putting on his underwear and talk to himself out loud. I mean really loud like even the neighbours can hear him. In short, he will do everything he can just so we can no longer sleep on, yet we cannot reprimand him coz well, he never actually told us to wake up did he? Irritating.

And guess what happens on the days he has school and has to up by 8am latest? Yes, he doesn't wake up and I often have to drag him out of bed by 8.30am when we are running late. How he manage to do this I will never know.

This is my annoying little shit.

2 comments:

Em's Treasures said...

hahahaha....you guys have been moving around countries too often that he couldn't get his time right :) You meet you match!

Cindy said...

Actually... I'm not his match!