Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bento Update: Pancake Sandwich

I don't always have the energy to make cutesy, flavoursome and nutritious bentos early in the morning. Here's one simple pancake sandwich that I made for Aiden one tired morning recently.












Pancakes sandwiched with cream cheese filling. Quick and easy. Not the most nutritious meal but Aiden loved it, and I got a break from rushing. But packaging is still important to me so I decorated it with mini pancakes "ears" and cut nori sheet as eyes, nose and mouth. Can't quite make out what this animal is though....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a koala bear to me darling.
Love R!

Keri said...

Wonderfully done. LOL I love it

Come and visit my sandwich blog, I'd be honored to have you as a visitor and/or follower! Take care, Keri