Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not everyday is a Sunday

I have been very tired these couple of days. Japan's summer is freaking hot this year. Just think Australia's summer sun + Singapore's humidity. I'm dying in this 37/38 deg humidity everyday. And perhaps the heat has also done something to Aiden's behaviour for he has been increasingly challenging. He is literally driving me crazy and I so wish some samaritan will appear to take me to another planet where I can have some peace. Somewhere cool.

I'm going back to Singapore next Friday but a big part of me is not too excited about it. The thought of 1.5 hr on a bus with Aiden to Narita Airport and another 7 hours of flight is already stressing me up. It is not the first time I do this of course but going to Singapore has always been fairly stressful. Even after I overcome the journey there, there is always the stress of leaving Aiden with my parents when I meet my friends for catch up. My parents can never seem to manage him. Some friends have requested that I bring him along to the outings but seriously, what is the point of catching up with friends when I cannot even eat or talk with him by my side? I am more likely to be distracted or running after him as he can't sit still at the table.

I really don't like the idea of negative content or complaining about life on this blog. I just need to release some steam when things get rough. The last few days have not been smooth but I will be back tomorrow with some positive stuff.

Life is still beautiful. At least I have 3 aircon units blasting away in my lounge room.

No comments: