Friday, July 2, 2010

My wake-up call

This is how I woke up this morning.

Scene: My bedroom

Me : zzzzzzz..........

Aiden : "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!"

I startled and jumped out of bed.

Me : "WHAT??!!"

Aiden : "I cannot believe it! Daddy's work clothes are on the floor!!"

The fresh laundry were on the floor as I haven't had the time to fold and put them away.

Aiden : "Daddy needs to wear this to work! His boss will be angry! Because the shirt is dirty! Daddy will be put on TIME-OUT!"

I dropped my head and went back to bed.

Me: "It's not a big deal Aiden. There is more in life to worry about."

Aiden: "NOOOOO!!"

Then he went on and on about how we had to pick the shirt up and wash it again. How his Daddy will be in trouble. And how angry his boss will be. Until......

I finally dragged myself out of bed to pick the shirt up. And convinced him that his Daddy will NOT be put on time-out.

By then, I was fully awake.

This is my beautiful life.

2 comments:

Em's Treasures said...

Love this... hahaha he is such a "grown up". Enjoy it. =)

Cindy said...

yeah... he takes after me. FOC - full of crap. hahahaha